Program Manager (m/f)
Our client is an innovative global corporate provider of premium dairy products and wants to get ahead.
That’s why we need you!
Today we can offer a huge challenge to create a footprint in the story of a great company. For a new plant in Holland we are looking for a charismatic and ambitious
Program Manager (m/f)
Your mission: Leading the execution of a new goat milk powder manufacturing initiative end-to-end, by settingup and managing a cross-functional team to deliver a new facility, which is able to supply internationally at high quality standards (Infant Formula) and adapt to future market trends.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Overall end-to-end program leadership and responsibility for scope, budget and timing
- Managing the set-up and staffing of the program organization and management plans
- Managing your team by coaching, evaluation and development
- Leading the design and implementation of the new manufacturing facility with a holistic view
- Negotiating, approving and closing contracts and agreements with suppliers in collaboration with the Procurement organisation
- Enabling the transition from the project into daily operations including all measures in management and leadership
- Taking on a leading role in the local organization at project completion or ensure a successful hand-over
- Interaction and purposeful collaboration with local entities and local authorities
- Contributing to the goat milk strategy by sharing experience and interacting with internal and external networks
- Formal and informal reporting to the program steering committee on Group management level
Your education and experience
- Food Engineer, Process Engineer or Mechanical Engineer (m/f)
- Proven track-record of managing complex capital investment projects/operations in infant formula (IF) powder manufacturing
- Extensive knowledge of quality aspects related to IF
- A successful set-up of new manufacturing operations in an international environment
- Advanced technical knowledge in spray drying technology and solid experience in program/project management at a large scale, including budget management
- Fluent English skills (Dutch is an advantage)
- Team player with solution-oriented leadership skills and ability to manage a team of internal and external resources
What we offer you
- The chance to create a footprint in a very fast growing category
- The opportunity to build-up a new greenfield production facility
- The ability to take ownership of a strategic growth project and it's organization
Do you feel addressed?
Please send your application to: Tanja Biel, firstname.lastname@example.org. Mrs. Tanja Biel and Dr. Peter Meister will gladly give you further information.